We aim to provide the best possible service by:
- Attention: Courteous and polite
- Accessibility: Urgent appointments seen on the same day
- Punctuality: Patients should be seen with 30 minutes of their appointment
- Promotion: Of the health of all our patients with advice on smoking, alcohol, diet and exercise
- Confidentiality: Maintained absolutely under all circumstances
- Complaints: Dealt with seriously and swiftly
- Expertise: We pride ourselves on our medical professionalism
- Equality: Decisions on treatment are made only with the informed consent of the patient
Your responsibilities to us:
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please keep your appointment and be punctual Let us know if you cannot keep an appointment so we can offer it to another patient.
- Ask for home visits only when the person is too ill to bring to the surgery.
- Keep phone calls brief and avoid telephoning for non-urgent matters at peak morning time.
- Please treat doctors and staff with the courtesy and respect that you expect from them.
- Please do not bring all your family to see the doctor on one appointment. You would not like to be the next patient waiting and it is not fair to the doctor.